Grade 7 English
Teacher Vang Xiong
• What is perception?
• How does images show perception? Look at a picture and justify why someone might
see something and another person might see another.
• What is homograph?
• Draw a picture, define the words, and write a sentence for homographs
Perception in Story
• Read a story and identify how the character’s perception changed in the story
Perception in Nature
• How does animal show perception?
• What is camouflage?
• What is deception
Perception in Songs
• How does song show perception?
Perception in Debate
• Choose a side in a debate and argue for your side by using three supporting details
Retelling a Story
Grade 7 Science
Teacher Nate Mojon
Science lab materials
• List and identify materials used in a science lab
• Describe the function of specific materials used in a science lab
• Be able to compare precision and accuracy
Water and the Water Cycle
• Label a water heat curve
• List states of matter
• List names for the changes in state
• Describe the behaviour of water molecule in the different states
• Label different parts of the water cycle
Surface and Groundwater
• Describe surface and groundwater
• Describe vocabulary
• List the names of oceans and seas
Grade 7 Math
Teacher Nikon Chaocharoenpon
Ch. 8 Modeling Geometric Figures
1. Use the scale to determine the actual dimension of a drawing
2. Use a protractor and a compass to create triangles
3. Identify cross sections
4. Angle Relationships: complementary, supplementary, adjacent, vertical
Ch. 9 Circumference, Area, and Volume
1. Circumference and area of a circle
2. Area of composite figures
3. Find surface areas of composite figures
4. Find volumes of composite figures
Ch. 10 Random Samples and Populations
1. Populations, random samples, and biased samples